How to Seduce the Cancer Woman
You know those women who cry at Hallmark commercials? How about women who tear up at television shows? If you know a lady like that, you’ve probably met a Cancer woman. If you’ve decided to romance and seduce a Cancer woman, you better put away your “player” moves and get in touch with your feminine side. Cancer women don’t go for the brash playboy–ever.
Here are other tips to seduce a Cancer woman:
1. Brush Up on Your Dance Moves: Cancer women love to dance! If you can get out on the dance floor and glide her around, make her feel like a princess, she’ll be putty in your hands. Cancer women feel through movement and they are seduced with motion. They’ll be the last one on the dance floor at a wedding! Flooded with emotion from the event, they’ll never want the dancing to end.
2. Polish your Armor: Cancer women are looking for a Knight. Someone to swoop in on their horse and save the damsel in distress. If you check in her hope chest or get to peek at pictures of her from childhood, you will find at least ONE princess costume! The Cancer woman seeks the man who will protect her, lay down his life for her and make her his everything! Disney has nothing on this girls inner fantasies!
3. Put Pen to Paper: Cancer women LOVE to get notes, cards, text messages and anything else that will remind her that you love her, are thinking of her and that she is your one and only. Learn to pen a love letter and she is yours, heart and soul. Cancer women are quick to decipher the nuances of love notes, so be sure to write what you are are feeling and not what you think she wants to hear. A card just because will probably give you a weekend of love and sex that you will never forget. Want to make sure she has an amazing holiday season? Write a love letter to her recalling all the things you did throughout the year and how much they mean to you.
4. Get Comfortable with Cozy: Cancer women do not want a date filled with activity and plans. As a matter of fact, you would do well to plan a candlelit dinner at home, curl up on the couch and watch a great classic movie. Cancer women probably have an extensive collection of old Hollywood movies and know many of them by heart. Her favorites? Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Casablanca, maybe Gone with the Wind thrown in for good measure. The perfect gift for a Cancer woman–a warm fuzzy blanket she can curl up under and read that next great romance novel.
5. Plan for the Future: When you date a Cancer woman, she is already doodling your name in curly Q’s on paper. She is marriage minded and is looking for a lifelong soul mate. If you aren’t that person, she will quickly recognize that and pull away. The minute she knows you aren’t thinking about a future with her, she will close off her heart. Cancer women make amazing lifelong partners. She will always be sensitive to her partner’s needs and often place his above her own. She will be one of the most sensual lover you will ever find and she promises a life filled with sensual acts and romantic pleasures. A Cancer lover is one that you will have the hardest time walking away from.
Many a man recall the amazing experience of dating a Cancer woman and often regrets not making her a permanent partner in his life.