How to Seduce a Virgo Woman
Men are always wondering how to woo the softer sex and would be happy with a “play book” that gives them a step by step action plan to seduce a woman.
As a Virgo woman, I’m here to provide you with the “play book” on how to seduce Virgo women.
1. Dress Snappy: Virgo women are drawn to those who dress like a million dollars. That means clean, well kept clothing. A Virgo woman will notice if there are stains and wayward food bits on your clothing. She will notice if the button is missing. She will notice if you hem your pants with staples. She will notice if your shirt is too small or your pants are too tight. If you want to impress a Virgo woman, choose your wardrobe carefully. If she is a casual Virgo, fashionable jeans and a clean, well- pressed button shirt will be perfect. If she is a dressy Virgo, clothes that step it up a notch will catch her attention.
2. Have Great Personal Hygiene: If there is one thing a Virgo woman hates, it’s sloppy personal care. Take a look in the mirror before smiling at her. If you have food stuck in your teeth she will turn and run faster than you can say “take out”. She’ll also notice stray nose hairs, earwax, dirty fingernails, and dry skin. And while a Virgo woman is way too diplomatic to say anything, she’ll try to tip you off to the little faux pas. She’ll lick her teeth, scratch her ears, look at her nails, anything to get you to notice the same thing she sees. And pop a mint in that mouth before kissing her. Nothing will kill the mood more quickly mid kiss than having bad breath.
3. Have Intelligent Conversation: A Virgo woman is most likely well versed in many subjects and will enjoy having her mind seduced along with her body. She’ll enjoy the challenge of debating with you and deep conversations that may change the way she thinks and her beliefs. If you can get her to change her once-solid opinion? You’re in there!
A Virgo woman looks for someone that can impress her at the dining table first and in the bedroom next. Can she take him to meet her family and know he can carry on a conversation with her brother about sports, her father about the economy and her mother about the Royal wedding? Anyone looking to woo the Virgo will make sure they read every day and is well-rounded in their knowledge base.
4. Be Organized: If you are planning to date a Virgo woman, you better have all your ducks in a row! She hates to be kept waiting and if you are even five minutes late, a Virgo woman will begin to think you don’t value her time.
Know where you are going. Pulling over to the side of the road to check directions or ask for directions will frustrate her and begin your date on a sour note. Know your details in advance–no last minute changes that may result in your date failing. Virgo’s hate to be left in the dark and when you make plans and they don’t go off flawlessly, she will not enjoy the date. And, if you tell her you will call on Monday, you better call Monday morning. Make sure you write it down! Telling a Virgo you forgot about an appointment or commitment to her is the fastest way to kill any chance you have with her.
5. Be Honorable: Virgo’s have very sensitive bullshit meters! She will know instantly if you’re lying to her or covering something up. She will call you on it and she will never forget it you tried to deceive her. Virgo’s are perfectly capable of forgiving. They have a very large capacity of moving on and moving up. If she truly feels that you are genuine and true, she will give you everything she has, heart, mind and soul. Once you are loved by a Virgo woman, you will always hold a special place in her heart and her mind.
Virgo women ofter remember former lovers with kind thoughts and tender feelings. But they never forget jackasses, either.
6. Dream Big! A Virgo woman will be attracted to someone who has big dreams and a life vision. Seduce her with your willingness to reach for the stars and she will be your strongest supporter in finding a way to make those dreams come true. Show the Virgo woman you are willing to dream big dreams with her. Show her you are willing to support her as she thinks 5, 10, 15 years in advance. She has a plan and she knows how she is going to get there. Traveling that path with a soul mate and lover is even better for a Virgo woman.
7. Get a little freaky: Virgo women are queens at the dining table and vixens in the bedroom. She enjoys adventure between the sheets and is willing to try just about anything once. She loves someone who takes charge and makes the moves. She is always in control outside the bedroom, so she wants to be shown the works IN the bedroom. Virgo’s love a kiss that takes over their whole body. Make her toes tingle! Press your body to her and let her melt into you. Virgo’s are not keen on public displays of affection, so be sure to read her signals if you are going to attempt to make that kind of move. The eyes say it all. If you see lust and desire there, go for it. If it looks like “hell no!”, don’t even attempt it.
A Virgo woman is challenge, but once you have her interest, you’ll be treated to the ride of your life! Saddle up!